January 25, 2011

Ginny/Savannah


So, S and I are going swimmingly. And I also am confused as why I previously hid her name under an initial. I guess I didn't want to put it all out there if nothing would happen, but something has happened.

Savannah asked me to Sadie Hawkins, and all is well.

This morning, one of my good friends, Caitlyn, and I were talking about everything. Her boyfriend has red hair just like Savannah. Also, the Savannah, Caitlyn, and I really like Harry Potter. So, we were bored and compared ourselves to characters. And it started to get freakily acurate.

Caitlyn had taken a Harry Potter Boyfriend Quiz before, and she got Ron. The red-head. Ethan, her boyfriend, and Ron are both loyal, funny, and devoted to their best friend turned girlfriend. Since she also has red hair, Savannah was compared to Ginny making me Harry Potter. Ginny and Savannah are both nice, smart, and beautiful. Also, they are younger than their future boyfriends and met through mutual friends.

And, me? I am totally the Chosen One...

2 comments:

  1. Does that make me Luna? Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luna is ballin' though. She is as close to a hippie, other than Trelawny, as you can get.

    ReplyDelete