January 19, 2011

I ♥ ♥ Twins

Ok, I have a problem. I really like this girl, and the feeling is mutual. Unfortunately, there are also other feelings floating around, and they are coming from her sister. Twin sister.

I am pretty not sure if she likes me, but I  know think she does.

Let me start with the back story. The twins are freshman (I know; seniors dating freshman is weird. But there is nothing like that going on; it is much more like an advanced friendship. It's not awkward; I promise.). So, they joined band this year, and the twin I like is in my trumpet section. Let's call her S; S and I hit it off immediately. We would chat, and we started texting a lot. Me and one of my female friends quickly became her "favorite seniors." (Her words, not mine.) We got pretty close, and let's call her twin L, L might have felt left out.

Now, there is nothing wrong with L. She was just in a different section and band class which meant I didn't see her as much. So, when S was talking to all of her senior friends, L might have felt lonely with only her freshman friends. That is not the case; she is completely ok and fun; she is really shy. So, now she is in my Wind Ensemble while S is in the Symphonic Band. Now, L talks with me all the time and gestures in the hallway. I really do like her as a friend; I just hope that she doesn't think any more than that.

I am glad to have that rant off my chest. It might not be coherent, but I just used this as an outlet to vent. Now, I have to get back to AP Chem, and none of that likes me...

2 comments:

  1. Sigh. I suppose....if she makes you happy...

    But for the record, I offered you a perfectly healthy ginger!

    Oh, and her name is not going to go on the birth certificate of Bueller.

    Btw, totally considering getting a teacup pig now. They are freaking adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry; she won't be on Bueller's birth certificate.

    And a pig? Really?

    ReplyDelete