January 15, 2011

Courage.

Well, as I unfortunately guessed, school had been canceled yesterday. It's now the weekend, and next Monday, is MLK Jr. Day. So, when I go back to school on Tuesday, I will have been out ten straight days. That is longer than Spring Break. While I have vehemently cursed the ice, some good has come out of this sudden vacation.

First, there was obviously no school. I did get my Chem homework texted to me, but I love Chemistry. And I am still on that successful lab high. Second, I have had had time to fully appreciate AVPM (my new obsession). I have fanboyed over Tumblr pages and YouTube videos pretty much the entire break. This prompted me to ride the growing social media wave (tsunami?) and get a Tumblr:

My Tumblr Page: Tales of a High School Nothing

Check it out; it's pretty nifty. Through Tumblr, I found another small obsession. Dalton.

Dalton is a fanfiction web series about Kurt and Blaine at Dalton Academy. It is super addicting and well written. I know that it is aimed at fangirls, but the plot is really good. It is good to immerse yourself in another world. Also, it is nice to read something for a change. Many people don't read, so this is a good obsession for most who survive off the word sparse internet.

Well, I do need to get off this computer. It is 4:00 in the morning, and I am still wide awake...

No comments:

Post a Comment