January 21, 2011

Happiness.

So... today has been the best day in a while. Everything went right today.

I think I got a perfect score on the AP Stat test; I actually got what was going on in AP Chem today, and in AP Econ, all of my jokes were funny. I was just in a great mood all day. Then, I went to the band room after school, and I was excited to see S. And then, she made my day even better.

She asked me to the Sadie Hawkins Dance.

I feel so cliche, but I was overjoyed. I tried to act nonchalant, but inside, I was going berserk. When I talked to Deborah about it, I literally jumped up and down (It was embarrassing). It was ridiculously high school. We talked for a while before she went home. Caitlyn was having a vicariously good mood because of it as well.

I love life; it's the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment