December 15, 2010

How Do You Like That?

I realize that no one reads my blog; it is not meant for someone to read. And that is why I like this so much. I could follow my friends, and then they would find out, and maybe some other people might read it too. You know, just because I am so witty (everyone loves me).

No, the reason I keep this blog is because I love having hypothetical conversations in my head. Like seriously, I do it all the time. I can create a ten minute tableaux in my head easily. I really like a girl, and I have imagined so many situations where we talk and fall more in love. I envision the perfect argument or verbal attack all the time. I don't know why I love doing this; I just do.

Hmm, I guess I am done with this post. I am getting distracted by imagining right now what someone would think if they read this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment