December 20, 2010

The Boy Who Lived... And Watched A Lot of Harry Potter Movies

So, I am going to see Harry Potter tomorrow for the second time. I am uber excited. I went to the midnight showing when it first came out, and it was amazing. It was such a great atmosphere; everyone there was there just for the movie. There wasn't that creepy old guy or the hormonal couple in the back (well, actually there was a Cho Chang on top of Harry Potter...).

So, the movie began, and everyone literally squealed when the title came on the screen. Throughout the movie, everyone was engrossed. There was no talking or cell phone screens lit up. We leaughed collectively at the inside jokes and references that they got completely right. It was an excellent movie.

If you wondering why I am posting all of this, I will tell you. I am bored, and I love Harry Potter. What other reasons do I need?

Also, I am on Christmas break, and this blog gets exponentially more interesting when there is no stress...

No comments:

Post a Comment