December 16, 2010

As we go on, we'll remember; All the times we had together...

Who is ready for a cliche high school post? I AM, I AM!

Our parents always tell us that our high school years will be the best of our lives. (Now, insert Dazed and Confused reference.) Last year, I would have disagreed, but I have a different opinion now. My senior year has been the best year of my life. I have great friends; I got accepted to Georgia Tech, and I am actually doing things this year.

My close group of friends are some of the best that you will ever meet. We go out to dinner and hang out. We just be, you know. Also, there is a girl I kind of like.

Her name is literally a beautiful city that I would love to visit. She is funny and nice and an all around good person. I always have such a good time with her, and she fits in so well with my friends. One of my best friends is trying to set us up, and I am not objecting at all. We text all the time, and we can just talk about anything. Also, I am taking her to prom. Her dad doesn't want  her dating, so this is as close as I can get right now, and I am ok with that. She is worth it. See, look at how cliche I sound. Also, here is a cliche conversation we had.

S. - I am going to miss you so much at college.
Me- Well, you could always visit.
Best Friend- Well, someone already has a drawer in his room.
S. - I can bring an overnight bag.
Best Friend- (awkward nudge)
Me- :)

Oh, high school...

No comments:

Post a Comment