December 1, 2010

Back to Reality

Ok, I am writing a random post just to have something else written on the front of my blog other than "life sucks." Also, it is 12:00 in the morning (a school night no less), and I am in no means tired. So, I am writing this and taking AP Chemistry notes. Just wonderful.

The past few weeks have been very stressful but not the janky stressful. I have had a lot of work to do, but I have finished it all actually on time. I have even had time (or made time) for naps. These help a lot (except for the last one which is the reason for me being awake now). I have been working on Eagle stuff, and I got it completed. It will be mailed off tomorrow. Everybody, stand up and clap for me; I deserve it. Also, we started quantum physics this week. It is pretty much the equivalent off watching a Disney movie being tainted before your very eyes or something else of that horrific equivalent.

Also, I just watched the last Glee episode on Hulu. I normally don't write tv show reviews, but hey, whatever. No one reads this blog; it is just a basic online diary, so I think I can write my own useless posts if I want to. Anywhoseewhatsit, (btw, that phrase looks a lot more Southern written out that I thought it would). But anywhoseewhatsit, I really liked the episode. Unfortunately, I actually got sad at the whole Rachel and Finn fiasco. I don't know if that makes me a really loving and caring person or a sad little person getting emotional at a computer. But anywhoseewhatsit, I did, and I also loved the Asian couple and Artie and Brittney. That was wonderful; creepy new girl, not so much.

Anywhoseewhatsit, I am rambling, so I will finish. But maybe it is just because I am awake at 12:30 looking at AP Chemistry...

No comments:

Post a Comment