December 19, 2010

25 Things About Me (Original title = Accomplished)

So, on Facebook, there are these little notes where you write 25 interesting facts about yourself. Normally, people write that they love Justin Bieber and God and their boyfriend (not always in that order, but they normally are). Well, I have always wanted to write one to out-witty them all, but it is annoying to have them show up in everyone's news feed. So, I am going to post one her (to no one's annoyance) and revel in my own wit. Everyone, applaud at your own convenience...

  1. I hate (and I mean hate) when people use adjectives instead of adverbs. Adjectives do NOT describe verbs.
  2. I worry about everything too much. I can easily remember slightly embarrassing events from years ago even though everyone else has forgotten about them.
  3. I have recently discovered an obsession for Angel Taylor. She makes me want to order a chai tea latte. 
  4. I love Harry Potter with all of my heart. I was not crushed when I did not receive a letter... but I am still waiting just in case my owl is in the same shape as the Weasley's. 
  5. Number Four is the main reason that I have an obsession with Emma Watson. She attends an Ivy League school; she carries herself with such poise, and she is extremely attractive. Extremely.
  6. I am taking AP Chemistry next semester, and I am so excited. Chemistry is what I want to do with my life. 
  7. I will be studying my love at Georgia Tech with some of my best friends next fall.
  8. Come sophomore year, I will be living with one best friend and another girl in a ballin' house with a ferret named Bueller (get it?).
  9. My iPod is as eclectic as a hipster's Jansport.
  10. I love penbitten, a tumblr page written by one of the wittiest people on the face of this planet.
  11. I have great friends. I know, cliche, but this year has drawn us all closer together. 
  12. I like an amazing girl, and she likes me back. This has not happened since seventh grade, and it has been worth the wait. 
  13. I love lists. This might be why I love my journal and my blog... and you know, this. 
  14. I love simple movies that accomplish nothing other than an entertaining story.
  15. My favorite movie is Dazed & Confused. It is cinematic genius with one of the best soundtracks out there.
  16. I love Glee and Broadway shows. The upbeat nature of it all is wonderful.
  17. I love to make up random words. Everyone at school that uses the word "jank" can thank me for that.
  18. Yeah, I am really witty; you don't have to remind me.
  19. Me gusta Spanglish. It is mi favorita.
  20. I have only seen one horror movie; I will not be seeing another.
  21. I am involved in ROV, marching band, and Boy Scouts. These three activities have shaped my life and given me some memories that I will keep forever.
  22. In ROV, I have traveled to Savannah, Boston, and Hawaii. Last year, we placed seventh in the world at the international competition.
  23. I love hypothetical conservations.
  24. I can stay on the computer for hours at a time. Example, right now.
  25. I am done with this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment